Find Out Why Your Hospital Needs
Apps that Can Save a Patient’s Life
As seen in U.S. News & World Report!
No Wait at the ER
U.S. News & World Report By Barbara Sadick
… rethinking emergency department design is to deliver better medicine, experts say… Over the past three years, the hospital has totally re-engineered its emergency department to streamline operations. Today median “door to doctor” time is just 12 minutes and patient satisfaction surveys show the score for emergency care has soared …
- Recognized in Emergency Physicians Monthly in their article, “10 Apps that Can Save a Patient’s Life“, ER Texting provides texting services to medical facilities that want to post their emergency room and urgent care wait time and allow consumers to access those times via text message.
- By virtue of its dedicated and highly recognizable texting code 4ER411, your health care organization will get a complete, secure, and integrated medical texting platform.
- We provide a technological platform compliant with telephone carrier’s standards that ensures proper subscriber privacy while s providing you a subscriber database for proactive outbound marketing campaigns.
- Some of the hospitals currently using our innovative ER wait time texting services include, among others:
- Miami Children’s Hospital – Miami, Florida
- Adventist Health System – Southern and Southwestern, U.S.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital – Cincinnati, OH
- Metrowest Medical Center – Farmingham, MA
- Lawrence General Hospital – Merrick Valley & Southern, NH
- Park Ridge Health – Chattanooga, TN
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut – Southingto & New Britain, CT
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center – Shawnee, OK